Meet Travel Agent Kelly Gunnels

Hello! I’m Kelly Gunnels and I am a professional travel agent at the family run travel agency Leisure Travel Enterprises. We are proud to bring you MyCruiseOutlet.com for great travel deals and we are always here to help you with all your family travel needs. Everyone has questions when they travel, especially when traveling with kids and groups, so feel free to email me your questions or call anytime at 877-543-0815.

As a professional travel agent in Fort Mill, SC just outside Charlotte, NC I have had my share of questions and have accumulated a wealth of travel tips and tricks to make sure your next vacation is as relaxing as possible. I can help you plan your next vacation whether it is family cruise travel, a resort package or maybe it’s time to leave the kids with Grandma and have a romantic get-away. My husband Tim, my kids and I all love to travel and have been to some of the most beautiful places in the world and know a lot about the best family cruises, family friendly cruises as well as cheap family cruises. We run a travel agency that is located in the Carolinas and are able to find great deals on Charleston cruises and other family cruise deals for our locals as well as amazing cruises prices for our nation customers. Call me today to find out our current cruise discounts, cheap last minute travels deals, exotic travel packages and any vacation you can imagine. We’re here to take the stress out of your family vacation!

Search This Blog